Show off your Bp/W rigs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oxycheq Mach V extreme 30lb wing, DR S/S back plate, DR STA, DR Trans Plate Harness. Love this system and I wouldnt change anything. I only wish I wouldnt have gone through 2 other BC's before I found the joy of a BP/W.

Attachments

• BPW front.bmp
    139.8 KB · Views: 453
  • BPW side.bmp
    185.8 KB · Views: 314
  • rear no tank.jpg
    rear no tank.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 478
  • Plate no harness.jpg
    Plate no harness.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 561
Oxycheq Mach V extreme 30lb wing, DR S/S back plate, DR STA, DR Trans Plate Harness. Love this system and I wouldnt change anything. I only wish I wouldnt have gone through 2 other BC's before I found the joy of a BP/W.

Very nice! nice to see something other than the H.

Halcyon Infinity WITH Atomic SS1 inline octo. That's how we roll in Cali. If integrated weight pockets are good enough for JJ and the Blue H boys, it's plenty good enough for me.

HalcyonInfiniti003.jpg

Dive Rite 30-lbs Venture Wing with Dive Rite SS plate & Transplate harness WITH Atomic SS1. That's how we roll in Cali. You either Dive Rite or you Dive Wrong.

LeakingVentureWings002.jpg

Here is my rig covered in snow. Halcyon :SS plate with 60#Evolve wing, storage pack and standard hog harness, with 2 scout lights.

Yes, everything is Halcyon because I like their products, I like the people that run the company, and I realy like dealing with Corey when I have issues with my lights.

Jim

Attachments

• Twin tanks on truck.bmp
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,305
Too funny, everyone with a Halcyon want to show and tell

Does it qualify as an Halcyon if the inflator hose was changed by one that doesn't make you feel like you are asking for something when you want to deflate the wing?

This is 11 ~ 12 years old, still working great, only problem I had was with the inflatable mat I keep in. Don't remember what was the actual issue but they exchanged it for a new one within a year or two from the purchase. Wonder if their customer service is as good as it was back then, I've heard otherwise but fortunately haven't had the need to test it.

Attachments

• IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 434
Jeez, what is this, a H fest? :D

I have one BP that's unusual, the jet harness flat SS plate, with a DR travel wing. It's actually an excellent single tank set up; the guy went out of business. I also have an AL freedom plate which I originally bought for doublehose use, but I end up using it most of the time when I'm diving with steel tanks, and a hammerhead AL plate w/DR rec wing for doubles. The DR wings I was able to find at very nice prices; I think they're okay wings, not the best.

Yeap...you know what they say, if you really want to be DIR all you need to do is add a "Blue H" to your gear, voila! DIR!!

Seems DIW to have the waist buckle configured identically to a weight belt buckle.

The ability to appreciate quality is not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom