Sidemount dot com is it worth it ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing not mentioned is that you have the ability to go back at a later time and review any of the classes.

NVM, so about $440 to sign up.
Depends on how many classes you buy. Really worth it if you are just starting out, especially if you don't have a great local instructor.

Probably not worth it for you, lol.

Probably not worth it for you, lol.
I like to learn. It's why I'm here. I'm having back surgery next week, so I'm gonna polish off my SM harness.

Wow that's an unusual number of glowing endorsements for something that sounds like it would be controversial. I don't even want to learn sidemount but now I'm curious how good this guy's videos are.

Wow that's an unusual number of glowing endorsements for something that sounds like it would be controversial. I don't even want to learn sidemount but now I'm curious how good this guy's videos are.
Half the credit goes to the other instructor in the videos. Between them they have produced the best scuba instructional videos I have seen yet. Not perfect, I disagree a a couple minor points and some of it is repetitive, but solid. There is none of the usual fluff that clutters up instructional videos, it is almost all meat.

I like to learn. It's why I'm here. I'm having back surgery next week, so I'm gonna polish off my SM harness.
If you're just getting started, the videos are worth a solid a day of in person training from a good instructor. The fact that you can go back an review things as you need really pays off.

But it still doesn't replace the need for some good in person instruction, and lots of practice. It is a valuable supplement for anyone starting out.

Wow pretty impressive I'm not sure I have ever seen this many people agree in one thread on ScubaBoard I am sold I will be purchasing the purchasing the series today !!!!

Back
Top Bottom