Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes...it is much a low vis diving area most of the time but on ocassions you do get 7-15m vis at some of our local sites.
Very much a macro site with loads of nudi and bottom dwellers.

Divers usually go to 'bluer' waters to the nearby countries like Malaysia and Indonesia where vis is usually 15-20m at times. Weekend trips are very common here. Depart on Friday night do 6 dives over the weekend and return on Sunday night (Majority of the time is midnight - Monday morning once we clear the border customs) before starting work on Monday.
It's all in a weekend trip .. after a while you'll get used to it.

And with Cebu Pacific, Manila/Cebu are now weekend options! Leave Fri late night, arrive on Sat morning, dive 6 dives and dawn dive on Sunday, fly back to SIN on Sunday night.

Traminer:
And with Cebu Pacific, Manila/Cebu are now weekend options! Leave Fri late night, arrive on Sat morning, dive 6 dives and dawn dive on Sunday, fly back to SIN on Sunday night.

i did that but took an extra day and went back Monday night; it was all worth the $$, time and effort as compared to visiting our neighbouring dayang/tioman/aur :D :D :D ..... quality of the dives count the most

well, u can always go get a diving related job in malaysia (one of its nearby islands) and ur gf can come visit you every weekend. :) :) :)

I believe that doing that is worth the price..better than going to Aur/Tioman..
maybe I'll try that some day.. next year ...make a fast trip up ..
do couple of dives and SIT for a day before flying back..
Prices should be about the same as making a trip to Perhentian?

i should say it's slightly abit more than perhentian; inclusive of airtics, just prepare ard S$550-600. Better yet, try to see any local divers from manila headed down can give u a lift for a small token of petrol top up :D :D :D .....

in my case its different; my gf is lured to the shopping of makati and greenhills thus the cost :11: :11:

sisid marino:
in my case its different; my gf is lured to the shopping of makati and greenhills thus the cost :11: :11:

Get a new Gf. :)

ams511:
Get a new Gf. :)

I was told you can get one for the night at Sabang Disco or Centrum.

Like Orchard Towers or Joo Chiat in Singapore, but not as expensive and high maintenance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom