Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
well, i dont know how they screen the girls at sabang disco, broadway or centrum. but, yeah, u can go inside, sit on the chair, and 2 mins would be the max that you'll be sitting there alone. a prospect-gf will find you before you can finish ordering "one gin-tonic, please". that or her mama-san. lol.

Sid@ that's true. :). i do hope though my bf would get his arse certified in scuba diving soon. it would really minimize a lot of explaining hours.

The go getters are in Singapore. I walked into a bar to take advantage of the Foster's beer special and this girl comes over and wants to know what I was to drink. I thought she was the waitress. I told her and she tells the real waitress then sits with me. Then some other girl comes to sit with me. I was really angry because they were the ugliest two in the whole place. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom