Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merry christmas, mike. :). u should try it, its really fun. :)

edit: jag, thanks so much for the help a while ago. im gonna try the stuff i bought over at gordon's this weekend! :)

Traminer:
: Watch out for the Christmas exodus of coral stomping SIN-ners in 2 weeks! :shakehead :shakehead

:11: :11: :11: :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :no :no :no

Hey bud.. Can't help you with the diving scene in sg.. i've not dived in sg waters before. However if you wanna know abt everything else in sg.. I can help you there.. Esp. the night life.. we've got quite a few superclubs in our li'l country.. Ministry of Sound, St James Power Station, Clinic (new joint).. and if you dont like the clubbing scene.. there are fabulous restaurants cafes, etc.. u get my drift.. in a nut shell. sg's a tourist haven.. everything's man made though.. lol.. Well if you need any help.. keep me updated.. cheers!

Sigh.. it used to be so exciting in Singapore back in the good old days. Even the beer girls are fun.

BugisStreetTrans006.jpg

Now that all of this have been cleaned up and the visibility of the Singapore Straits are down to single digits, SIN-gay-Pore is now just pure z z z z z. Us locals still know where to go for fun and dives, but we're not telling unless you bring along a case of San Miguel Lite.

:) Aur or Pulau Hantu? :D I don't miss SG diving.. though I probably did most of my early dives in the murky waters off Hantu, Sisters Island, St John and Seking. It does make you a better diver though, and it forces you to go slow cos the vis is so gross. So where do you dive in Singapore? Manado? Lembeh?

Traminer:
Sigh.. it used to be so exciting in Singapore back in the good old days. Even the beer girls are fun.

BugisStreetTrans006.jpg

Now that all of this have been cleaned up and the visibility of the Singapore Straits are down to single digits, SIN-gay-Pore is now just pure z z z z z. Us locals still know where to go for fun and dives, but we're not telling unless you bring along a case of San Miguel Lite.
now we know where chip lost his innocence...

how is the chippy anyway?????

Jag

pakman:
LOL... and get ready to run for your life from all the ladyboys, trannies, katoys, baklas, or whatever they're call in Swingapore! :rofl3:
:redbite:

I did not see any when I was there, maybe it was too early in the evening. However I did have one crazy Indian woman yell at me in Hindi. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom