Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traminer:
I was told you can get one for the night at Sabang Disco or Centrum.

Like Orchard Towers or Joo Chiat in Singapore, but not as expensive and high maintenance.

LOL, You do not have to do that, just walk on Orchard Road alone after dark and the girlfriends will find you or walk anytime in the geylang district.

Traminer:
And with Cebu Pacific, Manila/Cebu are now weekend options! Leave Fri late night, arrive on Sat morning, dive 6 dives and dawn dive on Sunday, fly back to SIN on Sunday night.

Hahah That is why I live in HK. Shorter flight and easier access to Phil divesites...

ams511:
LOL, You do not have to do that, just walk on Orchard Road alone after dark and the girlfriends will find you ...

LOL... and get ready to run for your life from all the ladyboys, trannies, katoys, baklas, or whatever they're call in Swingapore! :rofl3:
:redbite:

thanks for the advise guys.... luckily my gf dont surf much on sb or else i'd be more than dead

well, i dont know how they screen the girls at sabang disco, broadway or centrum. but, yeah, u can go inside, sit on the chair, and 2 mins would be the max that you'll be sitting there alone. a prospect-gf will find you before you can finish ordering "one gin-tonic, please". that or her mama-san. lol.

Sid@ that's true. :). i do hope though my bf would get his arse certified in scuba diving soon. it would really minimize a lot of explaining hours.

rhadamantus:
Sid@ that's true. :). i do hope though my bf would get his arse certified in scuba diving soon. it would really minimize a lot of explaining hours.

I think some of the regulars in this board will be happy to certify your bf's arse. :mooner:

This is exactly what happens to us in Singapore when we go crazy with the endless Christmas carols and the Christmas lights that have been flashing here non-stop since October. Watch out for the Christmas exodus of coral stomping SIN-ners in 2 weeks! :shakehead :shakehead

Back
Top Bottom