Sitting on the Deck at Divetech, Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neurolyse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm sitting on the Deck at Divetech, Grand Cayman. Just had a great dinner. Looking out to sea. Had a good day. I'm starting to feel a little more at home with my Inspiration, and we saw a hammerhead on the North side this morning. I've never seen one of those in the carribean before.
This is my sixth trip to Grand Cayman, and I think I like divetech the best. I never thought I would like anything better than Sunset House, but this place rocks! And, they have free wireless internet access! Definitely worth working a little extra overtime.....

Neurolyse:
I'm sitting on the Deck at Divetech, Grand Cayman. Just had a great dinner. Looking out to sea. Had a good day. I'm starting to feel a little more at home with my Inspiration, and we saw a hammerhead on the North side this morning. I've never seen one of those in the carribean before.
This is my sixth trip to Grand Cayman, and I think I like divetech the best. I never thought I would like anything better than Sunset House, but this place rocks! And, they have free wireless internet access! Definitely worth working a little extra overtime.....
If you are staying at cobalt coast, I agree the accomodations are a bit nicer (Ari is great) than Sunset House but I definately prefer the latter's dive operation and shore diving access.
I stayed with Cobalt Coast once and have stayed ay Sunsethouse at least six times since then.
Sunsethouse will eventually be offering wireless internet to everyone right now it depends on where your room is located and how close you are with Reg :)

Neurolyse:
Sitting on the Deck at Divetech is where I will be in 1 month!!
I can't wait!! I have Cayman Fever BAD. My family and I have been to Grand Cayman 2 times before and we also think the staff at both Divetech and Cobalt are very nice people.They sure make us feel at home.I love the Grand Cayman Island, very beautiful place.Enjoy!!!! Turtle Gal

Turtle Gal:
Sitting on the Deck at Divetech is where I will be in 1 month!!
I can't wait!! I have Cayman Fever BAD. My family and I have been to Grand Cayman 2 times before and we also think the staff at both Divetech and Cobalt are very nice people.They sure make us feel at home.I love the Grand Cayman Island, very beautiful place.Enjoy!!!! Turtle Gal
me too!

Okay!!!!!!!!! These cubical walls aren't doing anything for me! My trip isn't until September!!!!!!!!!! Neurolyse.. you say you saw a Hammerhead.. I hear it's a once in a blue moon that you spot one there. How big was it? How deep were you?
I'm jealous! Glad your having a great time... Have a stingray for me (beer that is).

Marisa't

Yes... it is nice there, can't wait to go back for more training... maybe fall if $$$ hold out. Headed to GBR the end of next week for a month so will have to suffer with that :wink:.

Hey Damselfish have a great time next month, you'll enjoy it. I believe Kim and I were with you in Belize last November on the Aggessor?

Kev

bridgenet:
Hey Damselfish have a great time next month, you'll enjoy it. I believe Kim and I were with you in Belize last November on the Aggessor?

Kev
thanks, but nope - I was in Belize Nov 02, but was on the Sun Dancer.

Neurolyse:
I'm sitting on the Deck at Divetech, Grand Cayman... they have free wireless internet access! Definitely worth working a little extra overtime.....

Put the computer down and slowly back away... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom