Trip Report Living The Dream Divers- Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Concur. Dove with them last November for a few days and had a great time. They are a little conservative in keeping groups together, so there is not exploring with a buddy, but it's still a good dive outfit. Hotel pick up and drop off worked great as wel.

What mil suit did you use? I live in Hawaii and in the summer I still like at least a 3mil but mostly just dive with 5 mil. Do you know the water temp? I'm going in August.

In August, 3 max. Will be 82-84 degrees.
I dove with LTD in December and really like their op.

This trip I was with my wife, who does not dive

Did you find there was enough stuff for your wife to do on GC? I saw you mentioned a beach, but were there other things she did during the morning when you were diving? I've read that GC is one of the better dive locations for someone with a non-diving partner, but interested in your experiences.

Thanks.

All the usual beach activities are available. There is also a Turtle Farm, Scenic Caves, Botanic Gardens, horse riding, bicycle tours, golf, shopping and more. I never have time or inclination personally to do any of this stuff but am told there is lots to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom