Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave:
gee who signed up is missing now, boy the up and down of the board has all kinds of things messed up.

As it stands at the moment, we have 16 back on the sign-up list so there may still be one or two that were there before and aren't now but I feel confident we'll still fill the other 9 spots :)

I thought I reserved two on this trip, but it may have been forgotten in the great server crash of '07...do I still have reservations?

Mike

mikerault:
I thought I reserved two on this trip, but it may have been forgotten in the great server crash of '07...do I still have reservations?

Mike

We definitely lost some sign-ups from the crash so just add your name back to the calendar and then I can track who's going.

I know I am in me and my 10yo son ... he jad such a great time last year, and this year will be even better :wink:
Kim P

Hello all. I just signed up for this trip with my son who is 14. It would be great if we could be on the boat with other jr. divers. I think he is more comfortable when he isn't the only teen in the group. Regardless, I am sure he'll have a great time. Mom is looking forward to it as well.

FL_DVLover:
Hello all. I just signed up for this trip with my son who is 14. It would be great if we could be on the boat with other jr. divers. I think he is more comfortable when he isn't the only teen in the group. Regardless, I am sure he'll have a great time. Mom is looking forward to it as well.

Two teens already on board that I know of :) Mine is lil sis, she is 15.

Missdirected:
Two teens already on board that I know of :) Mine is lil sis, she is 15.

Sounds great! This is awesome since I was planning on taking him for a manatee/Rainbow river dive this winter anyway.

Got signed back up so you should be back to 19 or 20 peeps now.
Looking forward to this one, should be fun and relaxing :)
:)

FL_DVLover:
Sounds great! This is awesome since I was planning on taking him for a manatee/Rainbow river dive this winter anyway.

My Grandson is going on both the Rainbow river dive and the manatee snorkel with me. He is 14 and got certified this summer. He also comes in handy toting things:D

WyDive:
Got signed back up so you should be back to 19 or 20 peeps now.
Looking forward to this one, should be fun and relaxing :)
:)

Thanks everyone for getting yourselves back on the list.
If I'm counting it correctly, I'm counting 23 signed up :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom