Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
I use normoxic nitrox for snorkeling myself to reduce the nitrogen loading :wink:

That is fine, but the problem with normoxic is having to sling another snorkel for O2 and your required 5 second safety stop. Requires a lot longer breath hold also,:rofl3: I hope you have the snorkels tagged so that you do not get them mixed up either.:confused:

Shouden:
Just so we're clear, are the spots for this filled up already? I'm interested, and I'm sure at least one or two other people I know might be interested.

I have 25 (13 on one boat, 12 on the other) spots booked so (I believe) one spot is open.
Also (and I hate to do this....), but again, I have to give preference to those who want to do both trips versus one or the other so that'll probably make another spot or two become open.

Shouden:
Just so we're clear, are the spots for this filled up already? I'm interested, and I'm sure at least one or two other people I know might be interested.

No, we are not full yet but I would not wait to book.

DeepStops, I am assuming, w/o even having asked you, but you and Tim are going to stay here at my place, yes? I did mention it to Tim, who said he thought I already knew that :) :) :) I am thinking we will make an after party/cook-out of it. What do you think?

Missdirected:
No, we are not full yet but I would not wait to book.

DeepStops, I am assuming, w/o even having asked you, but you and Tim are going to stay here at my place, yes? I did mention it to Tim, who said he thought I already knew that :) :) :) I am thinking we will make an after party/cook-out of it. What do you think?

Tracy - we did discuss this :D (we have a Saturday pm trip booked in the Gulf too, remember?)
And yes, Tim and I were planning to crash at your house.

deepstops:
Tracy - we did discuss this :D (we have a Saturday pm trip booked in the Gulf too, remember?)
And yes, Tim and I were planning to crash at your house.

I'm just bored, and wanting to make sure that you are on the ball :54:

Crashing...party/dinner :wink: sounds good.

I dove Rainbow River this past Saturday. Very relaxing. Water was a bit chilly, I thought. 72 degrees. I guess that is the normal temp, as there are many small springs along the river. Viz was awesome and didn't even have to kick. Good time in all.

deepstops:
I have 25 (13 on one boat, 12 on the other) spots booked so (I believe) one spot is open.
Also (and I hate to do this....), but again, I have to give preference to those who want to do both trips versus one or the other so that'll probably make another spot or two become open.

Hey Deeps ...
I'll do BOTH events ... :D
(now that I have my O2 clean breathie tubie Thingie) :confused:

Da Bean

tltracy:
Is there time still for two more people to get in on this good time? We would be doing both the snorkeling with the manatees and the River dive.

With Jean confirming for both dives, the calendar says there's one spot currently open. I'll point out with the trip being in January (four plus months away), if I wanted to go with a friend, I'd take the open spot and wait to see if a spot opens up as we approach the actual date. Chances are, it will.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom