So what do I want in a Coz dive trip...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone wanted to see the view from my second story room. Just remembered that I never posted those. Here is the straight view, off to the right, and the sea to the left...

click to enlarge: IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2783.JPG

Diving pics with land pics at the end: Now I shoot and share for fun, not National Geographic, and besides their cameras cost as much as my house - but hope you enjoy some of the slide show. Click link, select Full-Size, then Play - speed up, slow down, pause when you want...

Mayan Ruins day trip slideshow: this time visiting world renown Chichen Itza and lessor known, nearby Ek' Balam cities of old. The slide show starts with a few pics at Playa del Carmen as we arrived by ferry, quickly moves on to the ruins, then finishes up with a Cenote/cave visit....

Some of my friends like my vidoes even tho my little camera doesn't do great in that mode, still - the full screen icon is in the lower right corner...

[vimeo]14838559[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14837243[/vimeo]

[vimeo]15014213[/vimeo]​

I dove with sand dollar sports on the santa rosa wall, they were allright. But didnt fill the tanks completely some guy was given an empty tank so we had to turn around and go back to the dive shop.

Haha that'll work. The activities on Coz are pretty spread out along the channel for many miles so it's hard to avoid using a cab or rental car if you want to go someplace different. VB is not an excessive walk from town, but we were too lazy for the 70 peso cab ride. With several cafes and a convenience store within a block tho, you can minimize that.

That $10 map will help a lot.

So the link doesn't seem to work and I can't find where you stated the title, so, would you be so kind as to post a new link to the map?

So the link doesn't seem to work and I can't find where you stated the title, so, would you be so kind as to post a new link to the map?
Sorry about that. Don't know where I got that lame link. Hope this works better for you: Cozumel map & travel guide

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom