So what do I want in a Coz dive trip...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a Pappadeaux restaurant in the Houston airport. Good food, nice wine list, with real plates, silverware, and wine glasses, and no more pricey than their other locations. It's where we usually hang out during our layover between our CZM=>HOU and HOU=>AUS flights.

I love connecting through Houston and specifically book long layovers on our return so that we can enjoy a leisurely dinner at Pappadeaux. Helps take the sting out of the end of our dive vacation. :D

There is a Pappadeaux restaurant in the Houston airport. Good food, nice wine list, with real plates, silverware, and wine glasses, and no more pricey than their other locations. It's where we usually hang out during our layover between our CZM=>HOU and HOU=>AUS flights.

I love connecting through Houston and specifically book long layovers on our return so that we can enjoy a leisurely dinner at Pappadeaux. Helps take the sting out of the end of our dive vacation. :D

I like that place as well. They have some good Cajun seafood dishes.

Good Bar-B-Que in IAH. Do you remember the name or location? That might make the lay over not so long. I do have a couple of President Club Passes. I thought I might try on the way home. Any tips or info about the club would be appreciated.

Thanks
Now I didn't say "great," but a bad BBQ place won't last long in Texas, even in an airport. It was pretty good.
Sounds better! Don't think I've done that one. :confused: Which terminal...?

The International terminal...?
Terminal E is not exclusively international, but yes. It's not behind a Customs/Immigration wall or anything. It's near the end of one of the concourses, upstairs overlooking the gates.

Terminal E is not exclusively international, but yes. It's not behind a Customs/Immigration wall or anything. It's near the end of one of the concourses, upstairs overlooking the gates.
Now, I know I've missed it; never looked up. Seafood, not BBQ. Sounds great: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Isn't there an elevator right there that takes you practically right up to the restaurant entrance?

Isn't there an elevator right there that takes you practically right up to the restaurant entrance?
No "practically" about it; the elevator is the entrance to the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom