So what is too overweight to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
lol.. KIm fat? I thought he was a little skinny mean man.
See Catherine.....I told you the Internet can be deceiving...... :eyebrow:

Maybe next time I should start a thread about which fin goes on which foot. Maybe that'd suit this crowd better! :D

yea...you are right. Your face doesn't look fat.

I think we need a new picture, Kim.

i blame all that rice and warm beer

Nope...he has the women doing everything for him, I bet.---not that there is anything wrong with that either. I like waiting on men, myself.

But...it sure would not be like that in the UK.

almitywife:
i blame all that rice and warm beer
Well the beer is quite cold........but you're actually right on the mark!

@Catherine. It's still a bit of a struggle.

catherine96821:
Nope...he has the women doing everything for him, I bet
With two daughters and a wife you don't expect me to fetch my own beer do you? :11:

(well......I do....although the kids do compete to do it for me....they're so sweet!)

Kim:
With two daughters and a wife you don't expect me to fetch my own beer do you? :11:
maybe this can be your exercise challange... to get your own ******* beer from now on!

:10:

almitywife:
maybe this can be your exercise challange... to get your own ******* beer from now on!

:10:
I've got to start walking again. When I first came home after the surgery I was walking everyday and lost 20lbs or so.....down to about 82Kgs. Then I started work again, stopped walking, and am now up to 97Kgs.

Of course......as I told Bob......heavier chopsticks might help too........

chew longer and spit it out.....to keep with your theme. :)

catherine96821:
chew longer and spit it out...... :)
I did this the other day with chocolate... was wondering if you intake calories via the taste buds :shakehead

Kim:
I've got to start walking again. When I first came home after the surgery I was walking everyday and lost 20lbs or so.....down to about 82Kgs. Then I started work again, stopped walking, and am now up to 97Kgs.

Of course......as I told Bob......heavier chopsticks might help too........
yep - is soooo easy to lose the habit as soon as you stop walking..... i only got back into it with the exercise challange

even got one of those pedometer thingies now... but its either broken or my wobbly bits are doubling my steps :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom