So when is Chatterton and Kohler....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollywood has decided that the Shadow Divers movie needed more T&A, so the actor that was going to play Richie has been replaced by Jessica Alba. Also, since WWII and german submarines are so last century, and they needed a better motivator for the main characters than history, the target ship has been replace by an old treasure ship (greed is a great motivator that 87.2% of the target demographic can relate to). They also need conflict, so they're going to put some evil drug runners in the mix who have a nearby sunken airplane full of drugs and the two groups interfere with each other.

And that's just the revisions in the first draft. :11:

I've read rumors that Ridley Scott shelved this movie. Say it ain't so.
Please please please don't give up on his one Ridley.

Thanks for the link Barry.

mike_s:
I agree. They need less mystery and more diving.

Or at least "less re-hashing" of the mystery after each commercial break.

Change the show to 30 minutes, it will solve the re-hash and much of the melodrama.

They tend to dive wrecks that have some mystery to how they sank or why they sank. The Oriskany doesn't have any mystery to it so I doubt they will do a show on it. Although, you could post that suggestion on their discussion forum on the history channels website. John and Ritchie visit the forum when they have a chance and actually reply and listen to show suggestions quiet regularly.

http://boards.historychannel.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1172

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom