Software for Galileo Luna and Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since we provide the device driver *inside* the application, (it's not provided by Windows or MacOS or installed separately like other logbook applications), we have to know exactly what hardware we're talking to. And since there is so much variation in the quality of the manufacturing of these, and we can't get our hands on each of them to test with, we simply can't *support* them all. But if you try out the one that you have, and it doesn't work with Dive Log Manager, we are happy to refund your money for the app if you purchase it thru our website. (If you purchase it from Apple, you have to ask Apple for your money back and we can't help with that.)

Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting the Scubapro cable and buying the license - all works perfectly and I'm very happy with logging my dives now. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom