Software Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can anyone suggest a good template for MS Word or Wordpad (or similar) to be used for printing dive plans prior to laminating them?

Too bad Subsurface doesn't have that feature being discussed earlier....

I just copy and paste the deco planner tables into excel and add some colors and print

Most of our diving is "two tank", so with pre-printing and cutting tables, what do you do for dive #2?

Most of our diving is "two tank", so with pre-printing and cutting tables, what do you do for dive #2?

I have a stack of tables like aj showed earlier so I'd take what was appropriate for the two dives we had planned.

I'd probably take a closer look at my petrel on the second dive if it was a repetitive technical dive.

I use a normal NAUI nitrox repetitive dive table. It lives in my mesh bag I take on ow dives.

I'm talking about a light DECO dive #1 & #2....... usually 5-10 minutes of accelerated DECO....

I'm talking about a light DECO dive #1 & #2....... usually 5-10 minutes of accelerated DECO....
Oh word.

I'd have to fiddle with decoplanner a bit. You can probably make tables that include a surface interval following a deco dive.

Problem being that you're up a creek if something changes.

so it's software and a slate for dive #2 (hard bottom, so don't need next depth, but a few times.... and a Petrel... :wink:

the reality is, you can't replicate that dive #1 in planning software for dive #2, so the PDC (and followinf it) becomes the plan fro dive #2.... now the "oh word" makes sense.... thx.

the reality is, you can't replicate that dive #1 in planning software for dive #2, so the PDC (and followinf it) becomes the plan fro dive #2.... now the "oh word" makes sense.... thx.
Sorry for gettin a little urban there!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom