Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike V–perfect timing, I bought my lottery ticket couple of days ago...the draw is on the 21st...we shall see... :D Thanks for the info!

Now, where's the Foo? (Wicked innit) He's missing out on all this. :eyebrow:

scuba chick:
Mike V–perfect timing, I bought my lottery ticket couple of days ago...the draw is on the 21st...we shall see... :D Thanks for the info!

kazakstan remember?

they probably haven't turned on his 20-minute daily allowance of electric power :wink:

Jag

Babydamulag:
Maningning or Maniguin Island are south of Boracay. Victory Divers go there to see the whale shark and hammerhead shark runs. It is pretty impressive to see a herd/pod/school of hammerhead in the 100's. The whale shark go through on the way to Tubby. Pretty awesome. We plan to have daily runs once the doors open.

BabyD, when is the season for hammerheads and whalesharks in maningning. jump off point is boracay? how many hours from bora?

scuba chick:

aha....

if you win i want half..

:D

well, slingshot or not, he and pamela are real life buddies. man, some guys have it.

some guys dont.

pakman:
that slingshot's gotta give him one mean wedgie... ouch...

OT: anyone see Sasha Baron Cohen's acceptance speech at the Golden Globe awards? hilarious... :rofl3:

The best time of year to go is in May. The whale shark and hammerhead run throughout the month on May is something to see. I understand it takes about 2 hours to get there from Boracay. When we get our place set up it will take 45 minutes. If you need more info contact the good folks at Calypso or Victory in Boracay for more infomrmation.

3 more days before I find out if I'm rolling in it...keep those fingers crossed, Mike!
:crafty:

scuba chick:
3 more days before I find out if I'm rolling in it...keep those fingers crossed, Mike!
:crafty:
you mean "we" don't you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom