Some Pics I took this weekend... Canon S80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mostly lurk on this board, but have to jump in and say, your pictures are simply amazing! Thanks for sharing ocrmaster.

ScubaDawg007 and mrpat

Thank you for your comments.

clgsamson

Thank you for the Tip, I will try that the next time.

what are your initial impressions then on your S80?

The camera is ok... My Casio Ex-Z750 or Ex-850 kick Canon on surface shots.
But overall, it takes pretty good pictures.

were you able to adjust white balance at depth?
Yes, you have to press combinations of buttons to adjust the white balance. I was able to get the
hang of it after 2 dives.

I have several videos that i took that I want to show you guys. But I will first have to convert
it to quicktime or wmv.

F8 (maybe your S80 goes higher) for your close ups, it works for me!!

please tel me how to adjust the F8 on my S80.

I am such a nob. hehehehhe

please note that i have reduced this images from the original by 70% i took all 8 mega pixel images.

but i would be interested to know how to adjust the F8 = apature.

Alcina,

I am half way through reading the manual. Just so much to absorb. (information overflow)

I am using automatic fish filter setting. And using white balance to tweak the shot.

Ocr, just so you know, I will be in Anilao the next day and won't be back until the 21st. I am not a teacher. I do not know your camera. I've tried to communicate this to you in my other posts. I am also a solo diver. I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you are listening. When I get back from Anilao I am working with models for 3 days and then taking a tech course.
I invited you to come to Anilao and meet the rest of the folks who will be diving with your type of camera but you did not respond and all the boats are now booked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom