Source for bulk line arrows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know of a source for large volumes of the larger size line arrows, there is a group of us who would each like to have plenty and thought maybe we could get a deal by buying in volume. I also thought about getting arrows made and even personalized but figured that would be to expensive unless there is a company ofering such a service. Thanks

I have to ask: How LARGE of a volume were you thinking? 10,000 pieces? Most shops sell them per piece since most people only use a few (I think I own 7). If you are going to survey and lay line, maybe then you use a few dozen. :)

Does anyone know of a source for large volumes of the larger size line arrows, there is a group of us who would each like to have plenty and thought maybe we could get a deal by buying in volume. I also thought about getting arrows made and even personalized but figured that would be to expensive unless there is a company ofering such a service. Thanks

Bulk is usually 500 or more. Send me a PM with how many you want.

LINE ARROWS

Thanks

Gee, I thought I had a bunch at 15. 5 each in three different colors.

Mark Vlahos

Yeah per person maybe 15-20 but we were talking about laying line courses in our underwater forests for something to do (plus good practice). Its probably good enough to buy them per each cause I dont need 10,000!!! and 500 is even alot.

Check with Greg Such at Shipwreck Adventures (2 Rivers, Wi). I know he had a large box of them last time I was in the shop. He'll be back in the store late next week.

I know I'm reviving a long dead thread here, but I'm currently looking for bulk line arrows as well... Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

contact Tobin at Deep Sea Supply. He will likely give a bulk discount >100, they're already fairly cheap for as big and nice as they are, but if you're buying a boat load of them, it may be worth talking to him

Also check with Randy at Piranha; he will work with you on bulk, special, and other weird orders.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom