Source for bulk line arrows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

. I also thought about getting arrows made and even personalized but figured that would be to expensive unless there is a company ofering such a service. Thanks

There is a company that does laser engraving that makes very nice custom arrows. Can't recall his name,but someone here or CDF might give you a contact.

...or find everybody's favorite goal oriented dive, remove 10-15 of the glory markers, and clean them with acetone to remove the names. Instant line arrow supply.

I saw a Wayne Head arrow in the Berman room last night. Having known Wayne for over 20 years, I know it's not a glory marker so I left it. I did get a nice glow in the dark Tracy arrow on the way out though.

I saw a Wayne Head arrow in the Berman room last night. Having known Wayne for over 20 years, I know it's not a glory marker so I left it. I did get a nice glow in the dark Tracy arrow on the way out though.
Wow, blast from the past. Last time I saw him he was carrying a steel 95 as a stage at JB-talk about a boat anchor.

Remember when Berman died and all his arrows disappeared. That was a true pity. There are some very significant line arrows, for example, John Crea, that are still there that people aren't aware of the people etc.

He's been diving regularly again for the past year or so. I hung out with him one or two weekends last summer when I was logging time on the ccr.

Like the Florida Highway Lollipops, glory markers should have a finite line life, like a year. I've never felt the need to leave one and find them both intriguing and lame. Some of these old names are cool to see, but newer names, not so much.

As for custom line arrows, both Light Monkey and Dive Rite can accommodate that. I probably own over fifty arrows and cookies and don't see a need for any more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom