Spanish Rocks Anytime...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben and I plan on diving early Thursday. I think the plan is too arrive around 5.

I'll be the :dork2: in a FFM.
Reefwatcher - just to make sure you are referring to 5pm or 5am?

Either way I am good because I am talking Thursday off of work.

As far as others joining - I always like it when other divers join in. It's a great time to share stories and get tips.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben and I plan on diving early Thursday. I think the plan is too arrive around 5.

I'll be the :dork2: in a FFM.

Count me in, too. I’ve wanted to check this spot out.

I'm heading down from Davis Island. Leaving there around 3:30.

Anyone in the area is welcome to hitch a ride or follow.

My truck is a mess, so if the mice bite I'm not liable.

Anyone want to do thursday morning?

I would be down for doing the same beach in the morning or exploring some other waves. PM me if you do.

Of course I am still doing the evening dives with Reefwatcher and Scuba Board friends.

Reefwatcher are we using the following directions in this thread?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/greater-tampa-bay-area/236116-spanish-rock.html

Yep, that's where I typically go in. The white square box with open frame (if that makes any sense).

We did the second set of rocks last week. That was a blast so it's something to consider.

It will be nice to meet some others in the area. I'm still getting accumulated to the FFM so give me a minute to make it down.

The last few times we have been there the viz has been decent, and we have seen a bit of everything.

Diving during the week. Man I'm glad I made the move. Now if the house in Atlanta would sell!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom