Spanish Rocks on the 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last weekend was pretty good. Weather was beautiful, chop minimal, viz started at probably 10' and was around 5' by the end of tank 2. I had a great time and think I will head down there again for this trip.

Wife and I had already been talking about heading down that way.

Was wondering what the conditions were this past weekend, since a few of you went there - sorry about the tickets!

Last Saturday was a perfect beach day.:cool2:

Beautiful weather, calm seas, and lots of Stone Crabs to be caught.

Cool. Lets hope for another beautiful day with great diving. I have a newbie meeting us down there ans she might need a dive buddy. Any of you guys/ girls up for diving with a newbie?

I'll buddy with the newbie as long as I make it down there. I will be able to confirm tomorrow or tomorrow evening at the latest.

Cool. Thanks. If you don't its no big deal. I can always put her with me and the Mrs.

I would have no problem diving with a newbie either. We all started out as a newbie at one time or another. Just need to clear a few things up for work and I'm there.

I'm in! What time are people showing up?

I plan on being there around 8:30.

Then again I'm slow so the early time is needed for gearing up.

We all know you are slow Reef, there is no need to bring it up. We all still like and respect you :rofl3:

I will aim for arrival around that same time. GRD, how will I recognize you when you arrive? I will be in a red Silverado

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom