Spanish Rocks on the 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was fine in a full 3

I'll be in a 5mm sunday, but I'm diving the "O" and reported bottom temps are low 70's (chills easily).

I'll be in a 5mm sunday, but I'm diving the "O" and reported bottom temps are low 70's (chills easily).

I'm diving the "Mighty O" in three weeks, would be interested in the bottom temps. :palmtree: Bob

It'll be in my dive report after I get back along with pics, like there aren't enough pics of the "O" now, LOL!

It'll be in my dive report after I get back along with pics, like there aren't enough pics of the "O" now, LOL!

Thanks! There are never too many pics of it. The Mighty O is my favorite wreck dive, seems I just can't get enough dives on her. :palmtree: Bob

This will be my first dive on the "O". I've dove ten other wrecks (Pompano, Key Largo and Roatan), but this will be the biggest and deepest. The "O" has been at the top of my list for a couple of years (since it hit the bottom).

I'm not sure at this point that I am going down there tomorrow. I heard a few people have already cancelled and Reef was hearing about 8 foot seas... He's going take a peak at Tampa Bay from his house when he wakes up tomorrow and we'll decide from there. Is it just me, or is weather causing more diving problems this year than years past?

I don't know who your getting the info from but I have checked 3 different sites and they all say 2-4 foot seas. The wind will be coming from the north. It has been from the east all day so viz should be good.

I just spent the past few minutes checking and I'm seeing the same thing you are. I was surprised to hear it in the first place, but he said MissD and Scubadood were the sources.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom