Spegial Grove Blueprints? Advance planning for penetrating The Grove.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The crux of the thread:

"If you have any suggestions as to how I can obtain/purchase blueprints to it's interior I would really appreciate it. Thank you, Gloucester MA, Lobsta Diver. Sid"

. . . could someone with knowledge please answer THE QUESTION?

The Kracken:
The crux of the thread:

"If you have any suggestions as to how I can obtain/purchase blueprints to it's interior I would really appreciate it. Thank you, Gloucester MA, Lobsta Diver. Sid"

No offense, but I think you are missing the point, this postg is the same as if I were to post in this forum "I'm planning a bounce dive to 150' on air, could someone help me cut some tables."

This is the wrong place to ask this question, as I posted, he should post in the tech forum someone with answer THE QUESTION there, Ok? In fact, I'm pretty sure this same question has been asked on SB before (time for the search key).

The Kracken:
The crux of the thread:

Reread my post, I answered it. If he is really trained for this type of dive the charter op he's using should be more then willing to help him plan his dive and do a better job then anyone here.

Fact of the matter is, he's not trained for any type of penetration, nor is he prepped for it.

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom