SPG leak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadweight once bubbled...

I'm not angry, thats why I LOLed and wished you a good weekend.

Thank you for your good wishes. You have a nice weekend, and if you can get wet, you are a lucky guy. It's Sunday a week for me.

Scubaroo,

It's OK. Kick back and have a beer, its that time of the week.

-Ron

For balance and reference - this is the Item I purchased from LP

Not "tarnished" and surely not corroded ...just not pretty. I'm confident it because these are sold with the hose and thingie detached. If the Uwetec (or whatever) came like this, they too would have some weathered brass exposed...

K

PS: HEY - Where's the love for my "pouring some salt on my desk to get the SPG to stand on its corner" trick... who said I didn't pay attention in High School... I rule.

Mo2vation once bubbled...
For balance and reference - this is the Item I purchased from LP

Not "tarnished" and surely not corroded ...just not pretty. I'm confident it because these are sold with the hose and thingie detached. If the Uwetec (or whatever) came like this, they too would have some weathered brass exposed...

K

PS: HEY - Where's the love for my "pouring some salt on my desk to get the SPG to stand on its corner" trick... who said I didn't pay attention in High School...
That picture looks like something I saw down at the Corcoran the other day....I hate modern art...screw it on already! :D

Mo2vation once bubbled...
HEY - Where's the love for my "pouring some salt on my desk to get the SPG to stand on its corner" trick... who said I didn't pay attention in High School... I rule.
That's a good trick Ken! But looking down that hole I think I see some corrosion... yup, green tarnish & corrosion

Back
Top Bottom