Spring Break plans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

going to the first annual springfest at vortex springs,really need a dive fix now but i will probably just go out into the garage and turn my 72s into a set of doubles,just got my bands a few minutes ago.

hey fantastic! what are you using for a bp/w?

we'll see you in a long hose soon :)

havent gotten that far yet,thinking about ordering one from Tobin at dss.

havent gotten that far yet,thinking about ordering one from Tobin at dss.

Got my setup from Tobin a couple weeks ago. :D SS backplate and 30lb singles wing with hog harness. Haven't had a chance to get in the pool with it yet; waiting on my regs as I went with a long hose, necklace setup and broke my console down to 2 wrist mounts and SPG on a hose by itself.

Im looking at a 42 lb wing doubles setup,not sure which plate I want to go with. Jimmy are you going to vortex for the spring fest?

Well, looks like my friends and I will indeed be down in PCB for spring break. Maybe I'll take the Scuba gear and try to get some diving in. Its too bad that Morrison is closed...

There are likely ways around the park to dive Morrison easily enough.

Im looking at a 42 lb wing doubles setup,not sure which plate I want to go with. Jimmy are you going to vortex for the spring fest?

Oh yeah! My brother and his wife are coming down with me and Alicia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom