Spring Break plans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry man, we'll get to Morrison :)

Let me know what day. I gotta go back and see how much I've improved. (The last times I was there, I silted up the entrance to the cavern.) I want to see if I can get to the entrance again with out silting it up. :)

Spring-Springfest I was assuming.

Ohh, good. What are the dates on that again? :) (Goes and looks.)

Let me know what day. I gotta go back and see how much I've improved. (The last times I was there, I silted up the entrance to the cavern.) I want to see if I can get to the entrance again with out silting it up. :)

That's a bummer... the best part is IN the cavern :D

That's a bummer... the best part is IN the cavern :D

Well, I'm not going to enter the cavern until I get certified to do so. :) I know, that's an easy one, everyone does it but, I won't. :p I just hope I don't silt it all up like I did last time. :)

I'll be in Cozumel. Spring break in SoCal is early 3/22 to 3/29. Staying at Cozumel Palace. Going with my DH who is the dive buddy, daughter-not a diver, and DH's sister and husband who are also nondivers. Diving will be limited to 3 maybe 4 days as we need to spend time with them. Still can't wait!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom