Spring-Springfest II Offshore Dives 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WELCOME ABOARD AND WELCOME TO :sblogo:

I am always happy to see another diver come to our little group!

MRXRAY
Hetland
500PSI
Frankc420
LIVES4SHARKS
Redeye

Carolyn:shark2:

OK PEEPS! It's time to do some offhsore dives in Panama City during Spring-Spring Fest II! Capt Pat lready has an inshore charter booked so I am looking at either the Dive Locker or PCDC for getting offshore. This will be an early morning dive event on Sat the 25th. We are looking at doing a 2 tank dive so that we are back at Vortex early enough to start cooking!

Please post here if you are interested. The more divers we get, the better chance we can reserve the whole boat. Please post as soon as possible. I am a bit behind getting things booked due to all my dive training and crazy night shift work schedule.

Hey if you dont have enough people to fill pcdc or dive locker I got a friend who can help you out. Go to Captainjacksprivateyachtcharters.com. Hes a good guy and will hook you upon any where you want to go. Check out the website

Cj

Too late for me to opt-out??? I had something come up that has adversely affected my check book, and I need to ditch you guys. Let me know.

-ap

WELCOME ABOARD AND WELCOME TO :sblogo:

I am always happy to see another diver come to our little group!

MRXRAY
Hetland
500PSI
Frankc420
LIVES4SHARKS
Redeye

I understand Hetland. Maybe next time! Nothing has been paid for, I have just made a reservation for a group of 5 or possibly more.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN COMING ALONG, PLEASE PM ME OR POST ON THE THREAD!

UPDATED LIST:

MRXRAY
500PSI
Frankc420
LIVES4SHARKS
Redeye

Thanks for the information CaptJuan. He has a really nice site! I will see where things are by Friday and then will make a final call.

There's another West Florida Dive Club Member that wants to go. I sent R. Gollub (Robert) a link to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom