Spring straps really worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spring straps are one of those things that you don't think you need until you try them and then you never want to go back.

But don't trust the sizing info on the sites that sell them. You have to put your fins and boots on and measure the length from pinhole to pinhole (for jets), and then based on that decide how long you'd like the springs to be as measured from pin to pin.

For the jets I recently got for my girlfriend I ordered custom springs from Wayward Son as his price is about the same or better than others since they are custom I'll get the fit I want. I had to stretch out my own spring straps for my XL jets because they were too tight so be careful...

*Floater*:
Spring straps are one of those things that you don't think you need until you try them and then you never want to go back.

Can't agree more. But I did paid less the USD 50 for mine. They are worth every bucks I paid.

spring straps are awesome

last for ever

easy on, easy off

don't come off

comfortable

lets the girls know you are a wild and crazy guy

Back
Top Bottom