SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I have spoken to "General Grumby" and she is plannning on calling Shane and reserving our spot for that weekend!
The 24th-26th sounds like a perfect time. That will allow all of our Accounting dive Buddies to attend with a minimal amount of stress.

Thanks General and Mr Grumby. I need that much time to recover from Vortoberfest.:wink:

You know you have my vote for the 2nd weekend after tax day which would be the 24th. I had a great time at Vortoberfest and was so much more relaxed and had the energy to do more diving because I had not just finished that awful tax deadline. Some of us were also talking about adding another day to it and staying til Monday :D

We're in. As for staying till Monday it was Great. It was so peaceful. Just the kricket's, stars, and us. We may do the samething next time. The next morning we got up got packed up. After that we went down and feed the fish. Then we talked to JohnnyMac for a bit, then got on the road for the ride back to reality. It was very nice.

OK, I am coming up with concepts for SPRING-SPRING FEST II entertainment. I am working on DIVER SURVIVOR! Now, Tribal council will be held Sat night and I need to figure out the TRIBES and challenges. It could all be tied into everyone's dives that Sat. The tribes can be divided into areas of diving, the THE CAVERS, THE RECS, and THE NEWBS! There might be a challenge set forth on the dive from your tribe, and of course someone maybe someone from all three has to get the boot! (YOU AND YOUR FLAME WILL BE PUT OUT IN THE SPRING :D) It's just a concept and some fun so please chime in for ideas. If this is what we would like to go with, then I will get to work on the tshirt designs and buffs!

Carolyn:shark2:

Great ideas Carolyn!! Sounds like alot of fun :D

Well, I reckon I didn't get my druthers in in time... No way can I make that weekend :shakehead:. A week earlier or later would work, but not that'n.
Y'all behave now, y'hear?
Rick:depressed:

I'm game. :D

After seeing the pictures from Vortober Fest, I'm going to do my best to make this one. Frank, I'll ride with you. :)

Michael

I definitely would like to make it. How do I go about securing a campsite? What do you suggest I bring (in the way of extra food, drink, etc.) to contribute? Thinking about renting an RV as I'm not too keen on sleeping on the ground.

Advice for someone who hasn't camped since she was 8, please? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom