SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definitely would like to make it. How do I go about securing a campsite? What do you suggest I bring (in the way of extra food, drink, etc.) to contribute? Thinking about renting an RV as I'm not too keen on sleeping on the ground.

Advice for someone who hasn't camped since she was 8, please? :wink:

www.vortexspring.com for most information. call the number and reserved a site or room. They have rooms too. We will figure out the food closer to action date. Most people just bring what they like themselves.

Ohhhhhh Johnny. You will secure my campsite for me again won't you? #12. :D

I plan on going. I drove in for this last Vortoberfest and dove and then went back. I did meet Glen pcbdownunder there. This time I would rather spend a couple days and enjoy the fun and meet some more of ya'll !:D Tim

Is it April yet? Can we just skip winter and go straight to Spring? I hate winter anyway. Who needs cold? Huh? I wish I could hibernate. Hey, Shane, can I fly south for the winter and live down there? I'll babysit and work for room and board and free diving. :eyebrow:

I booked campsite 12 today while I was at Vortex!! I am ready!! Thanks Johnny for all your help today.:kiss2:

(Snep and Madkat, we are set also in room #4):D

Back
Top Bottom