SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright, this time I'm gonna go for sure!

I really would have gone to Vortober fest had the dam hurricanes not screwed up business for me and left me flat broke in October).

I booked campsite 12 today while I was at Vortex!! I am ready!! Thanks Johnny for all your help today.:kiss2:

:love3:Any time I help you, it is my pleasure.:love4:

Hello Dixie Divers! I'm new to the SB and now live in Orlando. I hail from the Fl Panhandle originally however, so I know all about diving along the redneck riviera. Springfest sounds like a great time and I would love to attend to dive and meet all of you if you'll have me!

You are very welcome to our festivities! The more divers the better! As we draw closer to the event, I will be posting the schedule for the Saturday offshore dives. There are many types of diving to be had by all, so please check back and we hope to see you Friday night!

Your Spring-Springfest Coordinator Extrordinare!
Carolyn:shark2:

3082168487_05260096a7_o.jpg

Hey Tom...I am so ready for an encore performance! Just a few more months!

Oh my what sharp teeth you have... Yikes!

...and I do like to bite! :D

I have to come up with a song....... Can't wait for the hands.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom