Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that sucks, I was looking forward to meeting you. jimi spoke highly of you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hopefully we'll meet up in a TN quarry this summer.

There's quite a few folks I was looking forward to meeting, but kid/grandkids always hold the trump card. :idk: Whatha gonna do?

FROM DIVERS DEN:

Hello Bob!

We can do it either way....if you want to have each individual call that's fine. Our boat will accommodate 13 divers, it's a delta dive boat. If you want the whole boat we can do that too. For two tank inshore we can do the whole boat for $780.00. If you want to go offshore we can do it for $900.00. We typically charge $80 for inshore and $100 for offshore. You would pick your sites if you have the whole boat.

If you don't we let the majority rule on the boat! We try to give the divers the choice of where we go. We typically leave the dock at 8am, so arrive at the shop around 7-7:30. Would that work for you? We would love to have you guys!

Stacie Galbreath
Vice President
Diver's Den, Inc.
3120 Thomas Drive
Panama City, FL 32408
[COLOR=#49535A !important] 850-871-4777
ext 206
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#49535A !important] 850-527-8022
cell
[/COLOR]

SBER'S

As I read the past posts (please let me know if I am wrong on the count) for Sat April 27 the current diver number is up to 8.

We can get the entire boat for up up to 13 for $780 or $900. If we all agree to an offshore dive then 8 would pay $100 each, or almost the full boat rate. But if we get a few more divers then full boat rate will drop for all of us!!!!.

I know that there will probably be no-shows so we probably will need a few more to book to have the entire boat. I would be great if a few more divers can join in.

1. Tessunderwater
2. 500 PSI
3. LivesforSharks
4. DocCarl
5. DocCal's wife
6. JoelL
7. Theawsomefish
8. Matt

Hopefully we'll meet up in a TN quarry this summer.

There's quite a few folks I was looking forward to meeting, but kid/grandkids always hold the trump card. :idk: Whatha gonna do?

Pack them up and bring them with you. Kids and camping; like white on rice! :D

Reactions: Jax
Great idea Jimi, but who's watching them while I'm blowing bubbles?

I'm looking forward to when they are old enough to learn for themselves. Actually, some kid their age are starting lessons, but I'm a bit old fashion about some of that (they are 10 and 12). Another couple of years of lung development couldn't hurt.

at this time boat dives are impossible & I'll be doing well to make it for free dives.

but, that could change, all I need is for someone to buy my house...

Whoo Hoo!

Diver Den is showing some real love to us SB'ers, here is the deal I worked out.

Sat. AM Offshore dive and I asked for the Twin Tugs and one other wreck of our choice.
Depths max about 85 ft - 90 ft and should be good vis.
Its a real nice dive and Livesforsharks will back me up on that.

Now the shop is going to book us individually for $70 and toss in fee air!

Here is what to do. Call the shop ASAP and ask for Stacie or tell them your with the Scuba Board Vortex Divers Group and make your reservation.

Also send a post so I can keep a count of who's in.

Lets dive!!

Divers Den - Stacie
850-871-4777 or

850-527-8022

Hi guys and gals....I'm kinda new to you guys so I'll introduce myself..... My name is Andre and got certified last year. Made a few Gulf dives, but due to the way I work, it's hard to get dive charters with my LDS and it's kinda hard to find dive buddies around my neck of the woods....or should I say "bayou"!
I'd love to get in on that boat dive at the end of April!

So, are any of you Vortex campers early risers? Like early morning dives? :D

So if I've done my Cajun math correctly, I can do the 2 tank boat dive on Saturday, then head on over to Vortex for a couple of evening dives......Then Sunday, wake up around o-dark thirty and hit Vortex as soon as the pool opens for some all day bubble blowing! Sounds like a plan if you ask me! I just have to remember to bring the cheez-wiz for the fishies!

Back
Top Bottom