Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheeze-whiz! Awesome!

So, are any of you Vortex campers early risers? Like early morning dives? :D

Yep! What do you consider early? I usually start a pot o'joe around sun up.

Yep! What do you consider early? I usually start a pot o'joe around sun up.

Excellent! I should be done with my first dive and ready for a cup! :giggle:

I'll be up around 4:30 / 5am.

Unfourtunately, I won't be able to attend this year due to another engagement but I'll definitley be there for the next event! Plus if anyone wants to do any boat diving after April PM me.

Unfourtunately, I won't be able to attend this year due to another engagement but I'll definitley be there for the next event! Plus if anyone wants to do any boat diving after April PM me.
Well that's a bummer. Gonna miss ya. Enjoyed meeting you the last event.

Question from a never-been-there . . .

I know a lot of food gets cooked and eaten.

For those of us that are traveling in with ourselves and our dive gear, how do we contribute? (No kitchen to make our favorite something, can't marinate, etc.)

Do I just bring booze/beer? Bring the raw materials and contribute to those who do the cooking? (meat, chicken).

Question from a never-been-there . . .

I know a lot of food gets cooked and eaten.

For those of us that are traveling in with ourselves and our dive gear, how do we contribute? (No kitchen to make our favorite something, can't marinate, etc.)

Do I just bring booze/beer? Bring the raw materials and contribute to those who do the cooking? (meat, chicken).

Any or all of the above works!
04.gif

I assume only Zaya or Kracken works? :snicker:

Only to those with discriminating tastes. Us pagan/heatherns can make do with any swill! :drunks:

Okay, so HERE's a question:

Who are the best cooks at Springfest????

To whom shall I bring my sacrificial meats and birds? :D

Back
Top Bottom