St. Andrews jetty dive- seek buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in town from Pensacola this weekend and I'm kicking around the idea of a jetty dive tomorrow 10/13 early afternoon if anyone is interested.

Damn, saw the post too late, I would have gone on a dive with you

Damn, saw the post too late, I would have gone on a dive with you

No worries, you didn't miss too much. I just stayed on the kiddie pool side and got assaulted by some sort of floating stuff that felt like little shards of fiberglass. I'll keep you in mind next time I'm here!

DocCarl, thanks for reposting the link. Worked fine, and provides detailed info how to find the site!

There are a bunch of us that regularly dive the St Andrews Jetties. Give me a shout when you are in PC area and we can hook up. We generally dive based on the tides rather than the days.

Thanks. Will probably do that. TMH

If you are interested in a boat dive PM me when you get here and maybe we can put a trip together. Just share the gas with me.

If you are interested in a boat dive PM me when you get here and maybe we can put a trip together. Just share the gas with me.

Thanks, I'm definately interested in that. Will P.M. you soon after we are in Destin Jan.1.

I'd like to dive St. Andrews Jetty sometime between Jan.2 and March 20, seek a buddy (I dived there a few years back). I will be staying in Destin at this time. Anyone interested could PM me. Thanks.

I have my plans firmed up for Jan/Feb if you want to get together for a dive or two.
January 01-7 I'll be in Destin ( Henderson Beach State Park.)
January 08-17 I'll be in Marianna ( Florida Caverns State Park) diving Jackson Blue.
January 18-31 Ill be in Panama City Beach ( St. Andrews State Park )
In February I'll be In the Pensacola/Orange Beach area looking to dive the Oriskany if I can get on a boat.

I'm always game for any diving opportunity. Always willing to do a day trip to Morrison Springs or even Vortex.

Give a shout, I'm sure we could make something work.

James

Back
Top Bottom