St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be down there that weekend,I plan on doing a shore dive and doing a boat dive,need to finalize my plans and make reservations.

Alright Mark!!!! Andrew is trying to figure out what kind of regulator he can buy cheap so that he will have his own for this trip. I look forward to seeing you guys.:D

Where is everyone? I thought you people liked shore diving. If it makes you feel any better about it being free, you can buy me dinner afterwards. :wink:

Sounds like fun...I'll try to make it down...the only problem is, I'll be in Gulf Shores the weekend before (11-14), so I don't know if I can travel 2 weekends in a row...but if I do make it down, you're on your own for dinner :)

Hey,
looks like Buzz and I will be in PCB those days...so I guess we will see ya there. Rocketman, if you want you can chill with us. We haven't gotten a room or condo yet, you know how we do it...just e-mail me if you want me to include you with us. Just talked to Jimmy, he's a go!
Denise,
Are ya'll gonna do a boat dive either of those days? We know a really good set up who takes up to 10-12 divers I think but he prefers less. Better Bottom Time Dive Charters I bet ya'll know Capt. John as well, He's great! BUT if it's shore diving only...that's cool too! M.S. saw a octopus there once.... :)

Hey Sheree
Sounds good to me...as soon as I get a kitchen pass I'll let you know...

Mike S., you game?
Denise, would you send me an idea where is the best place to stay at that price? That is a good price for sure! we are not about frilly...just clean and bug free.

Tootles, Sheree' :)

Hey Sheree
Sounds good to me...as soon as I get a kitchen pass I'll let you know...

:shakehead: Well that's that. You've already had your one kitchen pass for this year.:D

Denise,
Are ya'll gonna do a boat dive either of those days? We know a really good set up who takes up to 10-12 divers I think but he prefers less.:)

This trip I have my son and his friend (both broke teenagers):D, so we are just going to do shore diving, but anyone else who wants to do a boat dive chime in and let Sheree know. We can always get together and socialize after you guys do the boat diving and we do the shore diving then we can all do shore diving the other day. :)

Mike S., you game?
Denise, would you send me an idea where is the best place to stay at that price? That is a good price for sure! we are not about frilly...just clean and bug free.

Tootles, Sheree' :)

I will pm you the details. Anyone else who is interested in the name of the hotel let me know and I will send you the info. :)

Back
Top Bottom