St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where is everyone? I thought you people liked shore diving. If it makes you feel any better about it being free, you can buy me dinner afterwards. :wink:

Can't make that trip. I have an extended stay in Colorado Springs. Yall have fun!

Thanks again, Denise....we are booked in there too....and I will plan on shore diving unless I hear from others....doesn't matter to me either way....getting wet is getting wet!
Tootles, Sheree' :)

Oh BTW....he-he the 20th and the 27th are our wedding anniversaries ONE YEAR! ....a week long anniversary!
to explain: we got married at the Christ of the deep in the Keys (underwater, yes with video) on July 20th and then on land at home on the 27th, for the land dwelling family members. :)

That is too cool!! :) I look forward to meeting both of you.

Oh BTW....he-he the 20th and the 27th are our wedding anniversaries ONE YEAR! ....a week long anniversary!
to explain: we got married at the Christ of the deep in the Keys (underwater, yes with video) on July 20th and then on land at home on the 27th, for the land dwelling family members. :)

you mean this wedding ? :D

IMAG0145.jpg

Buzz and Sheree at Christ of the Abyss at their underwater wedding.

(sorry the picture isn't better, but my camera housing got some condensation that day...)

The Bride even wore white!!! :)

Wow Mike......I forgot you took that one! he-he .... I cannot find the other pic's....my other laptop died...the motherboard. I only hope we can save the info on it.

oh and actually the bikini was a loner (something borrowed) and it was a soft off white....but under water it looked white. he-he

no flowers were readily accessible...so we used scarves that had a flower print. wadded them up and tied the scarf around the wrist.
Our rings: O rings....can't survive without them....same for us! we also have "land rings" but the O rings are more "us". And yes, we actually were them!
Tootles, Sheree' :)

You wear O rings???? AHHHHHhhhhhh..ya'll were made for each other :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom