Stories behind usernames...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now if you had just done this right from the gitgo, all of this obfuscatory confusion could have been avoided.

LOL!! Too funny Tom - I'll work harder next time!

Scubajoe......duh! My wife started it but I liked Joediver better. Joediver was taken somewhere I tried to use it so I went with scubajoe. It has caught on, being the only instructor in this town several people only know me by that name.

Joe

Ok, mine compared to alot of these isn't very original for origins.... :D Mushy is the name of one of my 6 cats. Hey between them and the 4 chihuahuas they are my kids. Hence...Mushymom.... :11: :D

Mine is easy

S south E east AK Alaska Divers.... that's us!
We actually live here in Alaska 24/7 365 days a year, unlike others that do the "I live in Alaska part of the year" thing.

Vie:
Prefer 130R myself :wink:

my 3rd best turn!!! i love the 130r, g-slamming, full throttle pedal to the metal left hander right before the casio triangle:) only rivaled by the old tamburrello turn senna era!

Ca_Ghost came from the fact that I live in California hence the CA and Ghost is a nickname given to me at work.

BEats some of the other names I've been called at work. Probably not appropiate here :D

Mine is really easy

I am not hiding behind some BS screen name and making comments I am not afraid to back in real life.

Not that anyone would do that here on the Scubaboard, or any other web forum

Curt Bowen

Curt Bowen:
Mine is really easy

I am not hiding behind some BS screen name and making comments I am not afraid to back in real life.

Not that anyone would do that here on the Scubaboard, or any other web forum

Curt Bowen

Now thats funny Curt.
Guess i have to say the same....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom