Stripping wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're not talking about priceless artifacts here. Once off the wreck, most of the stuff taken nobody could care about. Are you really going to ooh and Ahh over the porthole window (I called it a hatch for some reason) sitting on his floor? I hope most would, as I did, think "douchebag".

Man...I could not disagree with you more. Artifacts from artificial reefs - I agree - thats a douchebag move. But portholes and other artifacts that get restored and repurposed are absolutely awesome.

I have friends that have some of the coolest recovered artifacts that are repurposed all over their home and they are great conversation pieces.

I dont have many, but what I have is either restored and displayed, soaking being ready for display.....or still on the bottom with me trying to figure out how in the heck to get it to the surface@!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom