Super Bowl Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daxter:
Pa Diver, have fun diving in Coz, today will be your Steelers last game. I think they must know you have your trip planned and dont want to bother your diving activities. Broncos are going to Detroit!!! Really dont know if going to Detroit is something to cheer about,(sorry deadwing fans cant help it).

It's not looking good for your Broncos. third quater and the score is

Steelers 24
Broncos 3

I'm not a Steelers fans, but I want them to win so the Texans can hire their next head coach.

I've eaten crow before, it tastes like crap. But I have a feeling Denver will not be going away any time soon, they may be back again next year.

Oh well, now onto Cozumel, the super bowl and hoping to see other Steeler fans, mmmmmm, wonder what Seahawk tastes like.

Well, well, I stand corrected. I guess if your name is Jake this is not your day. Congrads to your Steelers(saying this trying not to be bitter:)) and go Seahawks!!! LOL.

So are there any other Steeler fans that will be on the island for the game? Maybe try to arrange a gathering of the black and gold.

Congratulations to Seahawk fans. Carolina seemed quite overwhelmed, not to mention decimated with injuries (I had to get just one excuse in there !). The hit that our running back, Goins,made with your linebacker was the most brutal I have seen all year.

Good luck in the big show. Go Steelers.

Nice Phantom Hagelin.

I won't be on Coz but I'll be on the mainland - Riviera Maya. My parents, sisters and families are all flying in on Super Bowl Sunday compliments of good ole dad. He couldn't figure out why my flights were more expensive than everyone elses. DUHHHH! I live in Detroit the host of this year's Super Bowl. Dad didn't think anything of it until Sunday when the Steelers won - he lives just outside of Pittsburgh. Sisters - Chicago.

Anyway, I emailed the resort we'll be staying at. They will be having a special Super Bowl party down at the beach. The game will be on the large screen they show movies on and the snacks will be regionally appropriate to Pittsburgh and Carolina.
(Sounds like they do something similar for each Monday night regular season game.)

Paula

We're still looking for a place where Steeler fans will be gathering in Coz. We're about 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, sounds like dad wasn't thinking either.

Sally, thanks again. Now that we know the Steelers will be playing any idea where a big superbowl gig will be happening.

PS I also need to check for available openings next week!!

Here you go:

French Quarter: 5 Av between Salas and Calle 3
Kelley's: 10 Av between Calle 1 and Salas
Riley's: Salas between 10 and 15 Av
Sport's Page: Calle 2 and 5 Av

I'm sending you a private message regarding appointment availability.

Thanks!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Back
Top Bottom