Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Paid to be a SB Supporter on Sunday (two days ago), please approve my sign up. Thank you.
Thanks for your support

Sorry peeps, I somehow got disconnected from this thread. :( I'm back in the loop!

Im also in the loop. I learned memberships had to be done manually by mods. I kept signing out and signing back in waiting for it to work like how some other forums run. Turns out. I just needed someone to hit the right button. 😂

Good morning! Started off today becoming a SB supporter. Would have done earlier if I knew it was a thing. As a baby scuba diver, this forum has provided so much information :)

Thanks and welcome! You certainly look great in Red. Doesn't everyone? :D

Thanks and welcome! You certainly look great in Red. Doesn't everyone? :D
Where's your RED, Chairman? 😂
1713373025113.png

Just became a sponsor myself, though.

Where's your RED, Chairman? 😂 View attachment 837101

Just became a sponsor myself, though.
Thanks for your generous support. I have debated it and am undecided. Should I be red, not, or it just doesn't matter? Let me know here in the thread.

Thanks for your generous support. I have debated it and am undecided. Should I be red, not, or it just doesn't matter? Let me know here in the thread.
Chairman doesn't need no stinkin' badges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom