Surfing spots in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Penn... how much does photog position pay?

ANd.... do i need to wear silly button up shirt like you?
hahhhaa

I never went but I heard Siquijor was supposed to have waves, It looks like it has potential. Anything on the Pacific would be the choice. Northeast Mindinao for sure but security may be an issue. There was talk of a pro contest there at one point.
I surfed near Iba north of Subic. It was decent but I never got it on a bigger day. I even used to surf Miag-ao in Iloilo. When typhoons passed by it would kick up a strong habagat and there'd be 2-3 foot swells wrapping into the little bay just before the town. Talk about a crowd on the beach though, They weren't used to seeing many surfers in that area. But they would hoot if I got a good one. Cool.

Nice pics Ish :)!, me thinks a contribution to the ppd photo thread is in order :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Penn... how much does photog position pay?

ANd.... do i need to wear silly button up shirt like you?
hahhhaa

@Mike: Not much pay around here. I just enjoy hanging out. I also don't like wearing silly button up shirts (specially with this hot weather here). Just had to wear one because of the regular meeting with dept. heads here at the office. :D

@Gio: on my left is Myles Hernandez, the other one is Jennifer Lee.

@Hank: NE Mindanao, that would be in Siargao. Yes, there' are regular pro tournaments there. Also getting popular here is skim boarding.

Zeeman:
Do you need someone to hang out with? I'd work for free. just stand there and smile. I could even take in focus pics. For free.

Z...

We'll have to ask moonlighting. She's in HRD here.

Moonlighting? I'd like to volunteer... It's part of my "take one for the team" plan...

Z...

OOOPs, I made a big mistake in my post....I was half asleep when I wrote that Suquijor had waves.....I meant Catanduanes, off the southeast tip of Luzon. So soddy.

Back
Top Bottom