Survey (please help me for my college class!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This feedback really is great though. It's giving me a lot to write about. My survey doesn't need to be perfect, definitely not, but I'm going to get a good grade if I can be realistic about what was wrong with my survey and how the feedback may not accurately reflect what I'm looking for. Doing research like this takes practice, and this is the first research survey I have ever conducted. I'm working by myself, while others are in groups of three or four. My first part of the research was online observational, and I've exceeded expectations so far. Keep the responses and feedback coming, I know my teacher will be impressed since I've gotten so many responses!

laurz:
I'm going to get a good grade if I can be realistic about what was wrong with my survey and how the feedback may not accurately reflect what I'm looking for.

The point is to learn. It's verry good to see you've not lost track of the goal.

The point is to learn. It's verry good to see you've not lost track of the goal.

Yes, exactly, if the goal was to make the most profitable business I wouldn't have chosen a SCUBA shop. :shakehead:

i didn't like the 'on vacation or at home' question, because the shop i picked is 9 hours away but not a typical vacation kinda spot and certainly doesn't have boats. oh, and i often go for long weekends but to me 'vacation' suggests a week or 10 days devoted to tropical diving, like a liveaboard or resort, and cave diving isn't exactly that though i can certainly take vacation days to do it. oh, and 'home' diving is 2 hours away but i hardly ever buy anything from that shop. and the quarry is also 2 hours but doesn't have a shop anymore. so just not enough choices there, and the choices present weren't defined so i didn't pick one.

best of luck on your class!

i didn't like the 'on vacation or at home' question, because the shop i picked is 9 hours away but not a typical vacation kinda spot and certainly doesn't have boats. oh, and i often go for long weekends but to me 'vacation' suggests a week or 10 days devoted to tropical diving, like a liveaboard or resort, and cave diving isn't exactly that though i can certainly take vacation days to do it. oh, and 'home' diving is 2 hours away but i hardly ever buy anything from that shop. and the quarry is also 2 hours but doesn't have a shop anymore. so just not enough choices there, and the choices present weren't defined so i didn't pick one.

best of luck on your class!
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry that the choices weren't clear enough. . . I am glad that you still took the time to fill it out even though you feel like it might not apply to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom