Suunto D9 - Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered one today and it should be here in 2 to 3 weeks. If it gets here in time for my trip to Cozumel I will let you know. The guy told me about 500 units would be available worldwide to start out. Most of his are preordered but he has a few left. The number to his dive shop is 1-877-886-1133 Ext. 1. Now this is my first deal with this shop, so if any of my information about quanity is wrong please forgive. Oh yeah is is an authorized dealer so no worry on the warranty.

SprintGuy:
I ordered one today and it should be here in 2 to 3 weeks. If it gets here in time for my trip to Cozumel I will let you know. The guy told me about 500 units would be available worldwide to start out. Most of his are preordered but he has a few left. The number to his dive shop is 1-877-886-1133 Ext. 1. Now this is my first deal with this shop, so if any of my information about quanity is wrong please forgive. Oh yeah is is an authorized dealer so no worry on the warranty.

Hey,

I am not sure what is going on. You have modified your post since I talked with Divetank.net guy. Initially, you mentioned that you paid $1000 with transmitter for D9. My quoted price is totally different with your initial post. That price is only for you or for everyone here. I don't think you confused with the price that you just paid.

If then, are you the guy who is working for divetank.com to advertize your shop?

or, the divetank.net is playing with many valuable members from this board?

Are you asked to delete the price part on your initial post?

I am sure that you know exactly what is going on.
Please let us know who tells the truth?

hoosier

Hello fellow divers ! this is Carol at divetank.net A quick note inregards to some phone calls we have taken today, yes we have offered a few customers some deals on the first shipment of Suunto D9 wrist units for around $1000- which includes hard case, PC software and cables. However to make things clear. The Hose-less Suunto D9 transmitter is not included at $1000, its a factory option which can be included for an additional price. Suunto will be offering a package price on the complete kit as soon as they arrive in North America.

Carol

can one Suunto D9 watch be used to switch back and forth between two different regulator setup's that both have seperate d9 transmitters. Meaning say one
regulator setup with another d9 transmitter is being service by a Sunnto rep.
so you grab and use another regulator setup that you have that has another d9 transmitter on it that you own. would your single watch work with that one also

nope.. Suunto has yet to come out with a multi transmitter computer like the "Oceanic Atom Air Integrated Hoseless Dive Watch" which can use three different transmitters.

As I understand the question, the answer is yes.

Everytime you switch the computer into dive mode, you can pair it with a transmitter. It's not going to notice if one day you pair it with one transmitter, and the next day you use a different transmitter. So just buy a second transmitter to attach to your other first stage regulator. You could even move one transmitter back and forth, but I wouldn't recommend that as it's not built to withstand the wear and tear of doing that a lot, and you risk getting dirt into your first stage.

-Mark

Uh... This thread was started in 2004...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom