Suunto D9 w/Titanium Bracelet - complete (price lowered)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sixgears

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this last year hoping to dive more but it never happened so I just wore it around as a watch - never been in the water. Complete with transmitter, data cable, extra titanium links, watch presentation box, original packaging. - $1000.00 firm + actual shipping and insurance (no exceptions).

I accept Paypal (with fees). Paypal eCheck with no fees (but I have to wait for check clearance).

I've seen used D9s selling here for $900+ with no bracelet so I think this is a fair price and a heck of a deal.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P8221213.jpg
    P8221213.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 174
  • P8221209.jpg
    P8221209.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 89
maybe you need to get this computer in the water and simply start diving more. thats what I would do with it.
Or you could sell it to Dwikkles who isn't certified but has a picture of him diving on his profile.
hmmm

I'd take it for $800, PM me if we can work it out :)

That's a good price especially considering it is new.
I just sold mine that was used and a couple years old for $900 with band, no box or original software. I could have gotten $950 for it but since I liked the guy and he's local, I told him $900 without him even asking for a reduction.. You should be able to get that.. If not, take it to ebay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom