suunto mosquito screen protectors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mayastig

Contributor
Reaction score
howdy,

just got myself a mossy with 4 dives on it, works great but i realized that the polycarbonate screen seems to scratch easier than i thought it would. is there any other screen protector aside from the one that comes with it? (i find it too bulky). i saw online there are screen protectors similar to those on cellphones (thin film), question is are these even waterproof?:confused:

mark

Yes, those PDA type protectors work great.
On my D3 I'm currently using a piece I cut out from a sheet that came with my Treo PDA phone.

really? interesting...dont they peel off when you dive?

I have found the plastic cell phone/pda screens to fall off very easily, you can buy after a silicon screen protector made by both suunto and third party manafacturers wors perfectly and is cheap....I use one

//www.rakuten.co.jp/dive180/107761/119616/

this link is a japan site (where I live) just to give you an idea of what Im talking about just go to the link and scroll down you will see a picture...I have seen them in NZ, Aust, Thailand and UK so you should be able to find one somewhere without too many probs....good luck (price should be around $6 usd)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom