SW FLA immigre'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
No, try resizing it in a photo editing program.

Yup...did that..for some reason, it won't work....oh well....maybe I'll just forget about it for tonight and tomorrow "suddenly" the viz will get better. :wink: Thanks anyway, Guys. For the advice, and the welcome. By the way, your "avatars" and photos brought smiles to my face....thanks for that too.
SeaKat

Hia, SeaKat, from 30 miles North, aka Punta Gorda.

If you're looking to join a dive club, talk to CBulla or Walter, they belong to a dive club there in Ft. Myers.

If you're looking for buddies, you've found the right place. There are a lot of divers here from the area. Watch the ConchDivers section for local dives, or post one to get a buddy :)

ReefGuy:
Hia, SeaKat, from 30 miles North, aka Punta Gorda.

If you're looking to join a dive club, talk to CBulla or Walter, they belong to a dive club there in Ft. Myers.

If you're looking for buddies, you've found the right place. There are a lot of divers here from the area. Watch the ConchDivers section for local dives, or post one to get a buddy :)

Hey, thanks ReefGuy...will do...and in case ya' didn't notice...I FINALLY figured out which photo ...er...avatar...goes where...and how to get 'em there.....hot diggity dawg...er...cat...
:wink:
SeaKat

Contrary to popular opinion some cats love water! :D

Welcome to the board. We have LOTS of members here in FL.

pipedope:
Contrary to popular opinion some cats love water! :D

Welcome to the board. We have LOTS of members here in FL.

Yup...you got THAT right....this particular KAT is happiest in it, on it, around it...and most definitely UNDER it.....
Thanks for the welcome PipeD..
SeaKat

SeaKat:
Yup...you got THAT right....this particular KAT is happiest in it, on it, around it...and most definitely UNDER it.....
Thanks for the welcome PipeD..
SeaKat

by the way Pipedope..noticed you are from Homosassa...got a cavern certification "up there" through Bird's Underwater last year....what a TRIP! Loved it!
SeaKat

Ah yes, Crystal River, where you can hardly swing a cat without hitting a dive shop. :eyebrow:

Bird's is a great outfit, in my opinion the best in the area.

Birds, Cats, Dogs, whats next!!!!

pipedope:
Ah yes, Crystal River, where you can hardly swing a cat without hitting a dive shop. :eyebrow:

Bird's is a great outfit, in my opinion the best in the area.

lol...let's not get carried away with swingin' cats around... :wink: Rudy Banks was the instructor....nice guy....he and "Bird" took us into the Devil's Ear as a "treat" after we were certified....WOW...I see why those guys get crazy over cave diving....although I might not want to get as crazy as they are (grin)...I felt quite comfortable with them in "the ear." And then I read Bernie Chowdury's "The Last Dive"....:)
SeaKat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom