SW FLA immigre'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NINman:
Birds, Cats, Dogs, whats next!!!!

LOL...funny guy! Gawd only knows..(and I ain't too sure 'bout Her)
:wink:
SeaKat

SeaKat:
LOL...funny guy! Gawd only knows..(and I ain't too sure 'bout Her)
:wink:
SeaKat

Well, Y'all....this 'un has had it for the evenin'....signin' out..thanks again for your warm welcomes, advice and jocularity.
Seeya' again soon!
SeaKat

desksgt:
Welcome to the Scuba Board!

Hey Sarge...thanks for the welcome. I've spent some time in Dutch Springs, PA myself.....will be there several times again this summer with AOW classes from CT. I'm betwixt and between residences right now....living both in FLA and CT until August, when I make the permanent move South....YAYYYYYY. Love CT dearly...but I'm tired of snow, ice, gray days, and much too long winters.
Thanks again for the nod.
SeaKat

Welcome SeaKat...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask. Lots of Floridians on the board. You should not have a problem finding MANY dive buddies.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

Ahoy there SeaKat! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the forums under The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Another forum area that may interest you is the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board (espeically the Florida Conch Divers) where many of us coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving with others from our state/regions.

Thanks for signing up, we look forward to diving with you soon! :D

Heya and welcome aboard!!!! We're on the east coast but I'm sure someone will have some reason soon for us all to get together and dive... Best group of people I've ever met.... :)

*becareful of the sausages* hehehehehe!!!! j/k

baitedstorm:
Heya and welcome aboard!!!! We're on the east coast but I'm sure someone will have some reason soon for us all to get together and dive... Best group of people I've ever met.... :)

*becareful of the sausages* hehehehehe!!!! j/k

Hey Zen, Concheror and Bstorm...thanks for the warm welcome! And Zen, I have a very dear old friend in a nursing home in The Woodlands....the mother of my oldest friend...and I'm originally from Galveston, Texas!!
Concheror...thanks for the tips on links....I will use these...and BStorm.....you and I have something incommon....although I've only been diving about two years..I've logged more than 70 dives......knew after the first puff on the regulator than I was hooked, and will look forward to getting together with some of this group for a dive somewhere in Florida..East, West, South.....wherever!

SeaKat

Gota watch these regulators, sometimes with the sand in them its weird to puff then chew grit :wink:

BTW, Concheror is just a title (yours says New Member and will change as you rack up posts :))... its CBulla, aka Colin :D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom