swim like a fish - I did not.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dao Jones:
I start my SSI OW course in 2 weeks and hadn't really thought about the swim test until I read this thread. I can swim just fine but I'm wondering- do you take the swim test with or without mask/fins/snorkel?

with PADI u can do 200m without or 300m with ur choice.....

I'm glad to report that tonight was best ever - so after getting worried the other week it all seems to be going fine now. (Start my OW on Monday!)

Dao Jones:
I start my SSI OW course in 2 weeks and hadn't really thought about the swim test until I read this thread. I can swim just fine but I'm wondering- do you take the swim test with or without mask/fins/snorkel?

My SSI course required swimming without mask, fins, snorkel or wetsuit. There was no time limit and it was ridiculously easy. If you can swim just fine I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the follow up Supernal, Jon-Boi, and RedHead. It ought to be easy enough either way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom