Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom2004

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im new to diving, and Im looking at buying my gear. My next buy is a air tank, and I have no idea what to get. The tanks come in a variety of sizes and stuff. Can anybody give me tips or advice on what to buy?

Where are you diving? What kind of diving are you looking to do in the future? Whay cylinders have you used to this point and what did you think of them? Are you diving fresh water or salt water? What kind of exposure suit are you wearing? What is your current weighting?

I have not bought any tanks yet. I live in florida, so Ill prolly do fresh and salt water diving...mostly saltwater diving. Whats an exposure suit?

tom2004:
Im new to diving, and Im looking at buying my gear. My next buy is a air tank, and I have no idea what to get. The tanks come in a variety of sizes and stuff. Can anybody give me tips or advice on what to buy?
----
Whats an exposure suit?

Might thee be a Troll?

If not, you should probably take yur classes before spending a cent.

Exposure suit is Drysuits, Wetsuits and any other thing you wear diving.

[LEFT:
HybridDiver[/LEFT]]Exposure suit is
Drysuits
, Wetsuits and any other thing you wear diving.

No it is not!

It is the suit you wear when you go flashing... Most of us like long trench coats, but dive parkas work well too.

OH-JJ:
No it is not!

It is the suit you wear when you go flashing... Most of us like long trench coats, but dive parkas work well too.
Is not!!!

Exposure suit is what you wear when you have to get your pictures just right...

JimLap:
I would buy the biggest air tank I could find and then put it in an exposure suit so it does not get nicked up. Another word for exposure suit is tank skin.

This man speaks the truth. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom